Friday, March 30, 2012

Chapter 10: I Do I Dont

Nicki looked Sb in complete shock. Her eyes watered and widened.
"Oh my God SB," Nicki paused " I really dont know what to say right now."
"Please say yes."Sb pleaded.
"I. . . I dont know right now"
Sb hung his head he knew Nicki was leaning more toward no.
"Right now I just dont think thats the best thing to do right now" Nicki said calmly
Sb sighed deeply "Alright well please tell me you will think about it."
Sb got up and headed to the door. "Please dont let another man replace me" Sb said trying to hide that shaking and crack in his voice from crying.
Sb left with tears rolling down his face. Nicki looked at the ring and tears rolled down her face. She looked at the ring and imagined all the good times they could have. She thought about the family she always dreamed of and starting it with him but she know not to think so hard about the future not even knowing the things about her present. Nicki grabbed her hair she couldnt think straight everything had been crumbling infront of her face. She felt like she was losing every part of her.
The advice she got from her mother was sounding better and better but she couldnt bring her self to do it. She would be letting down too many people if she threw away everything she worked for. She would also have been letting herself down. She was living the life she dreamed of but with the more money the problems. It was becoming too much for her to handle.
Nicki decided to pray. She got down on her knees and clamped her hands together with the tears still falling form her eyes.
"Lord I need you more now then I ever needed you before. I haven't been the best at sticking too what is expected of me but I'm not perfect, I need your help and you guidance before things get worst. God I'm asking that hear me amoung the loudest of loudest prayers. I know I'm being selfish but this is the first time I have thought about myself first before others. Im confused and I'm hurt and hurting people. I dont know what to do any more I am running out of options. I know with you I am not alone but lately I have been feeling like I have no path. Im lost without a direction. Lord please be my protection from myself and other forms of evil. Let your will be done. Show me there is a purpose for me in life."Nicki fell weak and sat in her knees. Tears rolled down her face. Her real hair dangled loosly on her shoulders. She stopped crying and remained calm for a few minutes. She got herself together and decided to get up and take some medicine. She had a headache from crying some bad. She got up and put her hair in bun and washed her face.
She decided to treat herself. She called her favorite spa to come and givc her a deluxe treatment. She deserved the ultimate pampering. Within 15 minutes it was a knock on the door. They came prepared with everything.
As they catered to Nicki she relaxed knowing that God would help her through her stress. She got a nice massage that released the physical tension built up in her body. Although her pedicure was done with her own dish washing liquid she enjoyed the blue sand. Stress was exiting every part of her at this very moment. She knew it wouldnt last long se she indulged in every moment of it.
The next morning Nicki woke up and decided to call Drake but he didnt answer. Nicki thought one night ov recovery would have been long enough but she was wrong and thought to him his time.
After all the stress related back to men Nicki decided to have a girls night. She invited Diamond and a few of her old friends to the house.
Nicki decided to call some strippers and had plenty of wine. The ladies enjoyed it very much they all had fun laughing at the strippers and laughing at the stories. Nicki's mind was in complete peace. Then her phone rang it was Sb. Even thoguh she was hesitant she answered the phone.
"Hey hon how are you?"Nicki said.
Cutting Nicki off "Did you think about ir" Sb said.
Nicki paused "I think its best if we talk about it face to face alright babe."
Upset Sb began to raise his voice "You always playing fucking games Onika cant you see im in love with you?"
"To be honest, No" Nicki said calmly "I have been faithful to you and tried to provide you with everything I know how and it wasnt enough for you because you were still turning to Sharron"
"I know what I was doing was wrong but I, I cant change it, all I can do is be better in the future. Please." Sb said pleading for Nicki's heart.
"I will talk to you another time just me and you I promise and we will work things out." Nicki said remaining strong.
Sb signed deep "Alright well I love you Nicki no matter what I do."
"Alright I love you too'" Nicki said.
She went back to her party without any thoughts of Sb to keep the mood of the party going. Later in the morning everyone returned home and Nikci was preparing for her day knowing today was her meeting with Sb. She remained calm gathering her thoughts correctly about about what she wanted to say to him not knowing how he would take the news.
Later that evening Nicki met up with Sb. They met at classy restaurant called the Prime Rib. There Nicki greeted  Sb. He looked more attractive then she had seen him in a while. He was a total gentlemen. Sb was wearing a white button down shirt with a gray vest closed on top of it with a gray tailored pants with a pink bow tie and a diamond bracelet. No hat, No chain, No immature boy. He was standing there a man. For a minute Nicki got chills down her spine she so was so proud to see the men in front of her. They almost match Nicki wore a tight fitting stripped red and pink tube dress and turquoise platforms with a blonde wig that was curled to perfection with a feathered bang the rested lightly on her forehead. Sb grabbed Nicki's hand and lead her to a private room. As he opened the curtain Nicki was greeted with a trail of red and yellow rose petals the represented  their love and happiness together. Nicki blushed effortlessly. An acoustic guitar was playing light sounds of At Last by Etta James (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFEoYXtxoMk ). Nicki's heart was melting she wasn't expecting so much. Today he had really shown how much of a man he was. 
Nicki looked at the table and there she was met by the same opened velvet box that greeted her before.
"I wanted to show you that I can be the man you want me to be. I know a lot of times you dont get to see this side of me but I should have done it this way from the beginning. Onika Tanya Maraj" Sb said getting down on one knee reaching over for the box on the table that held the ring. "It took me some time but now I am very certain that I was made for you,you make my days happier just hearing your voice. You've changed  me from the boy I used to be to the man you see before. I couldn't ask for more. You're like the woman that all the boys warn you about. I never thought I would be doing this but then I look and I see you more beautiful then ever. Baby I'm ready to start a family, With you so on this day Onika Tanya Maraj will you be my bride and bless me with your presents for the rest of my life." Sb said holding his shaking hand holding the ring not wanting to get reject like before.
Nicki cried softly. Tears of joy streamed down her face. She was watching Sb transform completely in front of her eyes. Nicki paused for a minute. Her initial intention was to come there to tell Sb that it would be best if they saw other people but now she was rethinking everything.
With a slight nod and a soft yes escaping from her lips.
"Yes Safaree Samuels, I will marry you BUT!" Nicki said pausing Sb the proceeding of the ring up on her finger "Only if you promise me. . .not to eat my almonds and cranberries!" Nicki and Sb giggled.
"I promise I will get my own. Whatever you want" Sb said sliding the ring up on Nicki's finger and getting up from one knee.
Sb grabbed Nicki's tiny waist and kissed her lips softly as he spun her in circles. Suddenly an announcement from the piano player out in the main section smiled and with a smooth voice he announced that Nicki said yes. 
"Every lets give a round of applause to the newly engaged couple." Raising a class of Champagne " A toast to all the love your hearts can handle."
Claps filled the audience as Nicki blushed with her arms wrapped around Sb neck her eyes staring into his as he whispered "I love you" in between every kiss. 
Sb put Nicki down and opened the other half of the curtain to reveal Nicki and Sb's closes friends and family.Nicki's eyes lite up. She couldn't believe her friends from the sleepover hadn't said anything after she told them her intentions at the sleepover. Nicki and Sb spent the rest of the evening at restaurant with their family and friends making toast and showing love to them.

To Be Continued. . .
(I hope everyone is enjoying sorry Onikafaree won this time Driki if you wont her to be with him you have to have more supporters. But its not too late we never know where this can end up!!! Be sure to leave comments on how you felt about it and to spread it!!! If you have a twitter tweet it to your followers!!!Thanks so much for reading-Destiny

6 comments:

  1. I love this chapter but Uh Uh..! It will stay Onikafaree
    TRUST!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA ONIKAFAREE! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THAT WAS SO FREAKING CUTE. SB BETTA PROVE HIMSELF

    ReplyDelete
  3. If dat nigga fuck up ima be so pissed! Cute chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwww he better not mess this up....and phew she said yes or a nigga woulda been embarrassed lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. awh bestie i love yu for making it onikafaree ♥ !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YESSSSS ITS ONIKAFAREE IN THIS BITCH!!! Im so happy Nicki said yes and SB better act right shid he better not fuck up this time. It better not change, dricki is nasty he not worthy of Nicki only SB is.
    Proud new reader!

    ~@NickiMmemphis

    ReplyDelete