Sunday, March 25, 2012

Chapter 9: Bells Ringing

Nicki paused when she saw SB her heart sank.
"Umm Safaree what are you doing here?" Nicki said with a shaky voice.
"What is this bitch doing here?" Sb said upset to see she had been spending time with another man let alone Drake.
"Yo, cool out with all the bitches. We not having that," Drake said feeling disrespected.
"Bitch I will call you whatever the fuck I want and Nicki why you aint been answering my phone calls?" SB said getting more upset.
Nicki stood there silent unable to say anything trying to asses the situation.
"Huh? Oh so you cant hear me, Oh i guess like how you couldnt hear me calling you and all them damn voicemails. I guess you was too busy fucking him while I needed you in the hospital huh?" Sb said trying to hurt Nicki because he was hurt.
"Woah wait a minute,Nobody was fucking anybody what ya self Safaree"Nicki said "And for your information how dare you come in my house disrespecting me talking about cheating. Aint that the pot calling the kettle black. First of all because im not cheating as far as I'm concerned we are through." Nicki said hurt but trying to hide it.
"What are you talking about "the pot calling the kettle black" I'm not cheating on you." Sb said knowing he was messing around on Nicki and forgetting the reason he got into the car accident in the first place.
"Sharron. You were there the other night after I waited for you to come home you was with that hoe fucking her. Then you was so fucking wrapped up with her you didnt even hang up before you started touching her." Nicki said now extremely hurt thinking back to that night remembering every detail with tears streaming down her face. Drake saw Nicki and grabbed her and put her head in his chest and held her tight. Nicki was crying hard into Drakes chest.
SB sat there puzzled.
"Yo man you need to go," Drake said rubbing Nicki's back trying to comfort her.
"And you need to shut the fuck up and get off of her." SB said now getting up and walking toward Drake and Nicki.
Nicki screamed "Just leave!"
Sb squinted his eyes and looked a Nicki with rage in his eyes. "Oh so you want me to leave now too?" He said putting his finger in Nicki's face.
She remained quiet which made Sb more upset.
"Answer me when I'm speaking to you!" He roared.
Drake pushed Sb back with to get him out of Nicki's face but because of his broken leg he stumbled backward and fell. Sb now in a rage feeling embarrassed as if Drake disrespected him. Nicki tried to help him up be but he pushed her hand away.
"Because of you I'm in this mess, you started fucking with this clown and now you tripping."
Nicki looked at Sb with hurt in her eyes. Her lip was pouting and her eyes hung low. She was hurting badly and seeing him brought back all her old pain.
"I dont know what to say to you." Nicki whimpered.
"Dont say shit to me until that clown leaves." Sb demanded.
"Man my name is Drake act like you dont know." Drake said beginning to tense up.
"Bitch and so is my sack. Fuck outta' here clown" SB said using his words as a shield.
"Yo, stop disrespecting me before me and you have a problem."Drake said looking SB straight in his eyes.
Nicki sat down on the couch "Babe can you leave for now please we need to talk. I promise I will call you right after." Nnicki said hopping Drake wouldnt be upset.
"Oh so you want me to leave?" Drake said in shock that she still gave SB her time after all the hurt.
"Please we need to talk." Nicki said
"Anything that needs to be said can be. . ." Drake stopped. "You know what never mind. Fuck this aint nobody worth this much trouble." Drake turned to exit the door and looked back at Nicki looking deep and stern into her eyes. "Remember who was there when he didnt give a fuck."
Nicki began crying as Drake left she knew there wasnt much of a chance of him returning atleast not anytime soon.
"Happy now, He's gone now you can say whatever that was s fucking important." Nicki became more upset with Sb feeling like he messes up everything for her.
"I wanted to say sorry." Sb said calm.
Nicki refused to look his way. "You made him leave for that?" Nicki said calmly.
"No, its more, I want to say I'm sorry I never meant to hurt you I swear, it just happened, I dont know why and I know I cant change it but, I know I love you, I'm still growing so everything feels like pressure, But every time I think about myself and my life I always see you in it.You've been there for me, you taught me somethings I could never learn on my own. I think I've just been so afraid of love because no one ever last." Sb's voice began to shake as a tear ran down his cheek. "But you've proven you will stick around through the test or trials and I'm not sure I can make it without you." Sb pulled out a small velvet box as he got on one knee and took Nicki's hand and opened the box to reveal an eleven karrot diamond ring accented with a white gold band surrounded by smaller diamonds that met with a big 7 karrot diamond in the middle.
"Will you marry me?"

7 comments:

  1. OMG I hope she says yes
    Please make her say yes
    Please OMG OMG love it
    :) 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Chapter. I'm with Team Dricki so I think Nicki shouldn't marry SB since all of the pain and stress comes back but when she's with Drake like she said, She feels safe and everything just feels right.
    -TeamDricki

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG NIC knows she really want him too. I wouldnt say yes so easily, let him know he gotta work to get that back

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG im like so onikafaree but Drake was mad cute in this chap ! Im still not converted tho! Hope Nicki says yes and Drake and Nicki can be just friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. NICE CHAPTER! but helllllllllllllllllllllllll no! a guy cheated on you... that the end of that relationship, a cheater is ALWAYS a cheater! he hurt her so much... ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg I really really hope she says yes. Like I know SB cheated on her but he obviously loves her. I think nicki should say yes.. I mean nothin against drake but I think he's right for nicki. I think nicki juss was wit drake becauae she waz tryin to get over SB but she can't she still loves him, I hope she say yes, like omg if she Marries him I will love this story 10x more than I already do..Post soon

    ReplyDelete