Monday, May 7, 2012

Chapter 11: Happily They Lay After?

The night of the engagement they spent in having fun with family and friends. They shared a meal with Nicki and  SB being the head of the table and topic of conversation. Nicki blushed as everyone told stories about when they first met.
Diamond laughed as she told her favorite story about Nicki and Sb.
" I remember when I had first met Nicki and I had no idea about the two of them, you know Nicki likes to keep all of the private." She said laughing and circling about Nicki and SB's heads. " And I was walking into the stupid thinking nobody was there because its never anybody in there and I walked in as they were walking out of the back door and I saw SB slap Nicki's butt." Diamond looked at Nicki and Nicki blushed and giggled. " I was in such shock I had to act like I didn't see it. I didn't wanna get fired asking her about her personal life so I just cleared my throat and acted as if i didn't see it and so they wouldn't do anything worst. I mean I like Nicki but Ion wanna see all of that. But with that being said, I can't wait to be a Godmommy so make many babies for me." Diamond sat down as Sb winked at Nicki from across the table. She tried to eat but she had so much butterflies in her stomach it became impossible. She flashed back smiles off her glowing face.
Everyone engaged in small talk as they had dessert. Sb decided to move closer to Nicki. They sat beside each other play footsies under the table and holding hands. Nicki fed Sb and Sb fed Nicki. They played around and were so into each other like they were the only two in the room.
After another hour or so things wrapped up and went home. Nicki and Sb went back to her house. Nicki fell asleep in the car so when they pulled up to the house Sb carried Nicki into the house. He laid Nicki on her bed lightly and took off her clothes. Sb couldn't help but to look at Nicki's beautiful body. He thought about touching her. It was a long time since they made love between Nicki's busy schedule and him cheating they were very intimate. So SB decided to get Nicki some pajamas. By this time Nicki was woke and standing behind Sb. She stood behind him trying not to giggle at him taking forever to pick out something.
"Umm you know its not that hard." Nicki said giggling at SB because he jumped from being scared and her slapping his butt.
" What the. . .I thought you were sleep, and yes it its you got all this stuff. I dont know what pajamas and whats not." Sb said trying to ignore the fact that Nicki was only wearing boy shorts.
Nicki caught Sb adjusting his pants so that he wouldn't get an erection. She laughed hard.
"Your pants too small or something. You keep toughing at them." Nicki said.
"No its not that." SB began mumbling "Its you."
Nicki Smirked "Oh really what is it about me." Nicki said with seduction in her voice.
Sb turned around and  looked at Nicki and grabbed her waist and pulled her on top of him. Nicki only reached his chest so he picked her up. Nicki wrapped her legs around him and her arms around his neck. She pecked his lips. . .

1 comment:

  1. awwwwww ;) that was too cute. ROFL at Diamond saying she didnt wanna say nothing because she didnt wanna get fired! Such a cute chap!

    ReplyDelete