Monday, May 7, 2012

Part 2: Chapter 1: The Big Day


Bells ringing and filled the air around them. Each ding made SB's heart skip a beat he knew time was approaching.
"Oh my goodness I'm nervous as hell." Sb said sweating and bitting his knuckle.
"Man lighten up its only marriage" mocking him in his future vows "Till death do us part" Sb best friend Brian said snickering.
"Yeah Yeah Yeah you not funny you idiot. Do you really think I need to hear that right now. I'm about to make a huge step. Something you boys could never do." Sb said popping his freshly iron collar.
" Listen, lemme tell you something, I am a man. Just a smart one. Im 27 what I look like marrying somebody. Its too much good pussy out there to pass all of it up to be tied down." Brian said laughing.
"smh, only a little ass boy would say that, I got all i need with my baby." Sb sticking to his lady.
"I'm just fucking with you man, I think you're doing the right thing, I know you love her and I'm pretty sure she loves you. I someday want to have a real loving relationship like you." Brian said patting SB on back.
"Thanks man." Sb said hugging Brian with tears in their eyes. Relaizing that this was a big step and that things might change this was both something they knew would happen but was never prepared for.
Meanwhile Nicki was home getting pampered to the fullest. She wanted this day to go as smooth as possible. Her mother and her got manicures and massages. Although Nicki was having a small private wedding she still wanted all the big exciting stuff that everyone else got to experience.
She made sure she got all the things a bride was supposed to have. Her something old was a diamond studded butterfly brotch that was her grandmothers. She placed it on the right side of her dress, as closes to her heart as she possibly could. It hurt Nicki that on this very important day her grandmother who raised her couldn't make it to her wedding. Nicki didn't want to be upset on her special day though so the butterfly was a perfect reminder of her nana. Her new object was a brandnew bracelet she got for herself. Her borrowed item was the broom her mother and father jumped over when they got married. He blue things were some  royal blue red bottoms and a royal blue guarder. She was all set.
As Nicki and Moma got their massages, Momma thought this was a perfect time to have a bit of a heart to heart with Nicki. She knew things would change from today on.
"Baby are you nervous?" Moma Carrol said because Nicki was so quiet.
"No. . ." Nicki said not sounding so sure.
"You sure baby" Moma said.
"No, I am nervous but this is a big step, I just want things to work out. I want to know that he really loves me no matter what."Nicki said.
"Well, has he shown you this thus far because I dont want you making a choice you're not sure about. I dont want you hurt."
"I'll be fine ma, I know he loves me, he stuck in this far not changing and still loving me the same. We had some bad times in our relationship but it was nothing we couldn't get through, plus I will never find anyone else that will love me like he can." Nicki said sticking to her choice to marry him. "And I wouldn't do it if I didn't feel good about it."
"Good baby, I just want you to know, in a marriage just like in any serious relationship there is going to be somethings that you feel are too tough for you to get through, but if you want it to work you have to hang in there and make sure you make him feel that beyond a shadow of a doubt that you love him. Make him feel like a man bacause at times you can be pushy, and although you are the bread winner in the house make him feel like he is. And always always remember that nothing works with out communication. Dont speak without thinking and while you're angry. It will olny make things worst. So stick in there baby, everything takes times. Without bad there is no good." Moma Carrol winked at Nicki and smiled.
"Thanks mom, I might have to get you to record that taking when I'm angry part." Nicki said giggling "because I can be a mess, but he understands that which makes us work out so well I think."
"Good, now, when are you going to give me some grandbabies?" Moma said with a radient smile on her face.
"Gosh mom we aren't even married yet and you're talking about babies" Nicki laughede. "I don't want any kids right now,give me about 5 years."
"5 years, well goodness I might as well go through Africa and get one of my own babies then." Moma Carrol said laughing at herself.
"Oh my goodness. Thats not a long time. I want a chance to be married first." Nicki said chuckling with her mom.
They finshed their massages and headed over to Nicki's house so she could get her hair done and get dressed. The wedding started at 3 and they didnt want to be late like she had always been. Moma Carrol got her make up done beside Nicki. Then they switched off.
Nicki's hair was in black layered long curls down her back. Her make up was flawlessly done. She wore make up that looked as if she had none on with a pink lips. She wore white lace boy shorts with a white lace strapless bra. She put on her blue shoes and put her wedding dress on with small help. Her dress was white satin mermaid dress that accented her body perfectly. The mermaid part of her dress was topped with white feathers with a sweetheart neckline. It fit her body flawlessly. All of her curves were intune the way her groom too be likes it. Her bouquet was made with deep blue hydrangeas and white calla lillies tightly wrapeped together with rhinstone placed in between the small spaces. She wore silver diamond shoulder sweeping chandlier earrigns. Standing still as Nicki her mother placed her nana's butterfly on the right side of her dress and her new bracelet on her wrist. Nicki sat on the bed and slide her guarder up her leg. She was all set to go so her and her bridsmates headed outside. They got a few pictures taken and split off into their cars. Nicki rode in a white Maybach with her mom and the bridesmates got into the Expedition.
They pulled up to the park where the wedding was held. SInce it was private there we no cameras besides the camera man Nicki hired. It was in a park covered by a huge tent. Got out of the car a walked directly down the isle. She walked down the flower filled runner that lead her way. As she entered the tent, it closed behind her. She walked slowly down the isle with tears filling her eyes as she looked at Sb. Although the tent was filled with about 75 people all she could see clearly was him. SB was cleanly cut standing tall. Sounds of Kenny Latimore's For you playing as she walked. She finally made it to the front facing Sb with her small hands fitting inside his. He had a few tears rolling down his face. Nicki tried to keep from crying but couldn't hold it in. Her face was wet with tears.
"We are gathered here today to represent Love." the minister began the ceromony "Love willing to prosper through all. Before we begin I ask if there is anyone here who thinks these two should not be joined in holy matrimony may they speak now or forever hold their peace."
Suddenly the curtain to the tent flung open and sunlight filled the tent. . .
"I object" a familar voice said.
To be continued . . .




Sorry for taking so long with the stories. Im in a my senior year and as things are coming to a close my days are becoming bussier. Thanks for reading. Leave plenty of comments especially on who you think it is. @DesTheBestBarb, I'll update as soon as I can.

6 comments:

  1. I have a feeling it's Drake that said I object and I just have a feeling that Safaree is gonna beat his ass ooooorrrrr one of safaree's home boys gonna beat his ass anyway you put it that persons ass need to get beat LMFAO or maybe it's the girl that Safaree cheated on nicki with and nicki might want to beat her ass or maybe candy or Lauren gonna beat her ass anyways
    Yes I used ass and beat Alot but I got point across right :) anyway post soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uggh. I bet its Drake or that bitch safaree cheated on Nic with. Post soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Shannon that whore!!!!The wedding sounds so beautiful and I loved the words of wisdom from momma carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hell no, im so not here for this cliffy. I so loved this chapter it was so cute, i love wut Mama Carol told Nic it was such good advice. This wedding is going to be everything once whoever this hoe is gets kicked out. I need to know who the hell that is.
    Great chapter, post soon!
    ~@NickiMmemphis

    ReplyDelete
  5. PLEASE POST SOON! I really need that wedding chap tho, after whoever that was *side eyes Drake* ruined everything. I hope if it is Drake then one of the best men like beat him up. I wud say SB but i dont want him staining his suit with blood -_-. And that was mad cute with Mama Carol, shes so wise !

    @ilovenickiandSB

    ReplyDelete